Have you or a family member been injured in auto accident that was not your fault? Before you commit to anything with an insurance company, it’s a good idea to consult with an attorney. At Ivy Law Group PLLC, we can advise you on how to protect your rights and obtain a compensation amount that provides for lost income, current and future medical expenses, damaged property, and more. Insurance companies generally seek to limit the amount they pay on accident claims. We know how to obtain a fair amount.
Clients who choose our firm as representation receive the following:
* Free initial consultation and case review
* Contingency fees in personal injury cases-no recovery, no fee.
* Available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Personal Care and attention from the attorneys and staff
HAD A CAR ACCIDENT? STOP and follow this checklist as soon as possible!
- Check on the well-being of everyone, call 911 for injured persons
- Exchange license and insurance information with every driver
- Take photos of all the cars and anything else that was damaged
- Refrain from discussing fault
- Call us for help!
Why hire an attorney when you’ve had a car accident?
Our number one goal is to help you return to 100%, physically, financially and emotionally from the accident.
We will help manage the insurance maze, support your medical and healing efforts, and work for your financial recovery.
No one is their best advocate, that’s why you need an attorney to help and protect you.
Independent Medical Exam
Often times one’s own insurance company will require us to participate in a medical examination. It is called an Independent Medical Examination (IME). Prepare before you go! Please see our IME form to help you prepare.
If we have to file a lawsuit in order to recover your financial, medical and personal losses from an auto accident then you will be involved in litigation. At some point you may be served with interrogatories and requests for production. Take great care in answering and be sure and work with your attorney. See the Answering Interrogatories Instructions form for instructions on answering them.